Everyone wants to be happy. But what makes us happy? Why is happiness easy to find, but hard to keep? We have all looked for happiness in buying something, in dating someone, or in pursuing some status, only to find happiness wasn’t included or didn’t last. Join us as we discover together what really makes us Happy starting Sunday, October 8 at 11am.
Perhaps nobody. Perhaps everybody. For 6 weeks starting August 20, we will have conversations around this idea. We believe the church should be the safest place to have conversations like this. Join us on Sundays 11am at our campus OR at a lunch group meeting at restaurants around Cupertino.
We kicked off the series with a FREE BBQ lunch in our Courtyard. Our goal for these Lunch Groups is for people to begin these conversations with other people.
Potential Lunch Group Options
- CARRYOUT/CATERED LUNCH - on our campus with the playground available for families with kids.
- HOBBEE'S - 21267 Stevens Creek Blvd #310, Cupertino, CA
- CHECK BACK FOR MORE OPTIONS
- Which superhero did you always want to be as a kid?
- Now as an adult, which superhero do you want to be?
- What about that particular hero appeals to you?
- Did you want to save the day or just have some cool powers?
- Does being a hero feel out of reach?
Join us in July as we look at some heroes from the story of God. We might just discover that maybe we all can be heroes!