Anxiety, particularly in social situations, is a challenge for many of the people in our community. February 24 we are hosting a FREE workshop for teens and adults seeking to find help with anxiety or know someone who is. We have gathered professional mental health resources as well as people who are continuing to overcome anxiety to help anyone looking to better manage anxiety. This workshop will take place in our Meeting Room behind the Auditorium.
Our time together will look like this:
- 9:40 - 10:00am - Coffee & light snacks
- 10:00 - 10:20am - Introduce presenters and resources available
- 10:20 - 11:15am - Presentations
- Types of anxiety
- How to reduce your baseline stress
- How cognitive-behavioral therapy works
- 11:15 - 11:30am - Q&A
- 11:30am - End of workshop. Presenters available until noon.
You can expect...
- a safe place where you don't have to interact
- practical tips on what you can do immediately
- lists of short-term groups and health care providers
- free childcare if registered below by February 17.
* Register below for this FREE workshop to help us prepare accordingly.