Many of us are inclined to pack more into our calendars & schedules without taking anything out. We pack so much in that we don't enjoy much of what we do.
While there are many approaches to managing our time, Moses helps us to remember an important step before those approaches.
God is beyond time, but we are not. Our days are limited. Moses' prayer to God in Psalm 90:12 (NIV) is so helpful to remember.
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
- How does your schedule need to look different?
- + What do you need to add?
- - What or who do you need to remove?
- > What do you need to increase?
- < What do you need to decrease?